From consultation through to the actual move, companies who are relocating to the Sheffield area need to ensure that they keep their employees informed and supported every step of the way. We can work with your HR department or on our own to make sure you assist all employees by providing comprehensive information and a personal and tailored relocation package.
Existing or new businesses that are expanding in or relocating to the Sheffield area.
During the whole relocation process, Relocate2Sheffield provides intermediary involvement in a confidential environment for those employees considering relocation. This allows the individual to discuss, in private, any personal concerns or issues, without having to involve or inform their employer.
Phase 1 – The Consultation Process
Our relocation consultants can assist you with:
Formulating a relocation plan for groups or for individuals.
Organising introductory meetings and presentations at either at your existing facility or in Sheffield.
Facilitating preview visits to Sheffield to highlight the quality of life on offer.
Phase 2 – Helping your Employees to say ‘yes’
We support and assist your employees in every aspect of their decision making, including providing:
Good quality, informative literature, DVDs, website information, and other supporting materials.
Confidential consultations at current location involving spouses or partners.
Housing and rental market information, commute times, etc.
Childcare/schools information and sourcing.
Career opportunities for spouses.
Personalised lifestyle information.
Facilitated preview visits to Sheffield to highlight the quality of life on offer
Phase 3 – Helping your employees with their move
Once your employee/s know they’re moving it’s time to get busy! At Relocate2Sheffield, we provide qualified, expert advice and guidance on a wide range of financial, legal and practical aspects of moving home. However, we understand, crucially, that this is about lives not just technicalities. That’s why we’re so well regarded for our meticulous attention and personal approach.
Your employees can expect the following:
- Familiarisation visits to help people get to know the Sheffield area, decide where they would prefer to live, see local facilities, experience the commute journey, view schools, and more.
- Home searches to provide options for rental or purchase, liaison with estate agents, viewing itineraries, negotiation with agents and all aspects of the house moving/renting process.
- Advice and budgeting on the house-buying process.
- Early years care – nurseries, childminding and pre-school options.
- Education – helping to locate suitable schools, information on place availability and assistance with admissions;
- Spouse/partner employment opportunities – locating suitable agencies and potential employers, as well as information on job or educational opportunities.
- Personal, practical and financial information – and any other information required, for example about visas, doctors, dentists, importing pets, utility costs, storage and removals, packing/unpacking, driving licences, etc.
- Like for like lifestyle – for example places of worship, hobbies, art, culture, sport, recreation, adult education and so on.
We can even advise/assist with:
- Temporary accommodation, eg serviced apartments
- Property investments
- Furniture supply and rental
- Interior design
- Property renovations
- Project Management
Want to know more?
Contact us on 0114 360 0882 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org